Tuesday, September 19, 2006

All Better

Well, I feel almost completely back to normal now. My follow-up appointment with the doctor isn't until next Wednesday, but we sort of already know what he's going to say. The scar tissue is gone for now, but chances are that at least some of it is going to grow back within the next 4-5 months. That means that the cycles from now until Christmas may be our best (or only) chance to get pregnant without intervention.

Naturally, I'm itching to book an RE appointment now just so we have an IUI in the works for a couple cycles down the road in case we don't get pregnant by ourselves before then. Juan wants to wait. We'll see what my current doctor recommends and make our decision from there.

Overall though, I've got a lot of hope that we won't need any further medical help. It's a pretty great feeling.

No comments: