Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Like a Fish in Water

I swear, there are days when I wonder what the heck I've been doing here for the last two years. The city continues to surprise me with new hidden gems I never even knew existed, and today was a case in point. Who knew the base had a free water park for kids under 4?



Did I mention that it was free?

Luke loved it once he got over his initial fear of the bigger kids who were splashing nearby. He crawled all over the shallow end (eventually going in up to his chin before wanting to be carried around again), did some splashing himself, and generally had the time of his life.





I think this is going to become a weekly ritual for us now that we know it exists. The best part is that we have a little group of friends-with-babies who will be going with us on future excursions. Swimming fun for all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great place! And when did he get so big?!?!?!

M said...

He looks so OLD in those pictures! Tell him to stop growing immediately!