Saturday, June 09, 2007

Holy baby explosion, Batman!

So, we went shopping today. To Babies R Us. And, well, there was a coupon. And some gift cards. And maybe we got a little carried away. Two hours later, our car was full to the brim with baby gear and we were significantly poorer. The nursery is shaping up nicely, though!

Pictures to come--we still have a bit of cleaning and assembling to do!

In other news, J graduated from internship today (WOO HOO!) and was named Internal Medicine Intern of the Year! He found out about it yesterday morning but let me be surprised when the award was actually announced. I was so surprised that I forgot to take a picture of him accepting the award, though. I'm pretty proud of him--he's worked so hard this year, and it's wonderful to see him get recognized for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to J and can't wait to see all of the baby gear.

Love ya, Mom

M said...

Yeah baby stuff! Tell J congratulations for me...I would email him, but what's the point? :)

Looking forward to seeing the nursery pictures

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Congratulations to J! And yay to all the baby stuff.

Jennefer said...

congrats on J graduating from internship! And getting an award!

I love those baby stores. We just went to Buy Buy Baby and I didn't want to leave.