Monday, September 25, 2006

Job Dust Much Appreciated!

Well, the interview went pretty well. I met with the principal, vice principal, English department head, and another English teacher. I know I did well on nine out of the ten questions they asked (though I was really nervous at first and my hands were shaking) but kind of bombed the tenth. It was about lesson planning, and in spite of all the prep I did over the weekend, I could only think of lessons I'd done with younger kids back in college.

Ick. Even now I'm kicking myself over that.

Oh well, who knows what the other candidates did or said. Maybe they all bombed even worse than I did. I forgot to ask when I'll find out about the position, but if I don't hear anything by next Monday, I'll call them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

*fingers crossed*