Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Google says what?

I think there comes a time in every blogger's life when she does the obligatory "gee, isn't it funny how people find my blog?" post. Well, my time has come. As This Sorta Fairytale nears its one-year anniversary (just a few weeks away, and I have a big surprise planned!) more and more random people seem to be ending up here because of a Google search. The more entertaining ones include:

Cats that hate their vet
Sorry, we've got two of them (Codi in particular hates Dr. F quite a bit right now) and there's really nothing that can be done for it as far as I know.

Employed by crappy medical office
You are? I'm sorry. Do you want Google to find you a new job?

If you give a mouse a cookie
This is probably the tenth hit I've gotten on this children's book title. GO TO BARNES AND NOBLE, PEOPLE!

marie antoinette movie ticket stub
I'm sorry, but WHY, for the love of Pete, would you do a Google search for this? Why?

bats missed by home inspection
The...BATS??? Oh lord, I'm sorry. I'm laughing, but I'm sorry.

babysitting disaster
Let's face it, I'm probably the poster child for this one.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

And how does one go about finding this "search" information? I'm dying to know!

M said...

I'm with Stacey...I can't even imagine how people would find my blog via google search. I'm also afraid of what "damn you, dora" would bring up on google. I'm starting to feel a little bad about that one actually.

I can't wait for your 1 year surprise! :)

C said...

You can't feel guilty about that post, M, I know it cracked me and J up!

Stacey, it's in your Statcounter info. Go to Recent Keyword Activity to find out how people find your blog.

Me said...

Hooray for big surprises!! :)

And LOL to some of the things people googled to find you...I've been thinking about doing a similar post lately!