Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Meme

All readers of Stirrup Queens have been tagged to do this meme, and since it seems like the right time of year to reflect back on 2006 and look forward to 2007, I decided to do it tonight.

Things I learned this year
1) Our new city agrees with me
2) I love dogs

People you met
1) I "knew" her already, but this year was the first time I really "met" Kathleen, who is one of my favorite people on Earth.
2) I also met all of my students, and in spite of their slacker tendancies, I really do love them.

Things you don't want to take with you into 2007
1) Infertility
2) A negative attitude

Things you want to hold close as you pass into 2007
1) My family
2) All the pets, but especially Codi since she's been so sick

Things you're looking forward to in 2007
1) Being a mom
2) Finishing my teaching certification

Things that were life changing in 2006
1) Getting a diagnosis for my infertility
2) Moving here from DC

Things you hope to accomplish by the end of 2007
1) Becoming a mom
2) Starting my Masters

4 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm happy that you're new city agrees with you, but it's not as cool as D.C. Right? Right? D.C. is still the BEST city in America. Right?...

C said...

Oh yes. A thousand times, yes!

Bea said...

Some good reflections there, and lots of changes. Hope 2007 is the best year ever.

Bea

Me said...

Awww...thanks. :)

Back at you! Can't wait to see you again in the spring!!