Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Updatey

Many apologies for going dark--Luke and I have been living the high life with my parents in Salt Lake for the last couple of weeks and blogging (actually, all things Internet) has really gone by the wayside. Lots of pictures to follow when we're home and I have access to my camera cables again, but for now we'll just run down the numbers:

-Number of days Luke has woken up before 6:00 am: 7
-Number of days I have woken up before 9:00 am: 2
-Number of days my dad has gotten up at the crack of dawn to play with the baby so I can get some freaking sleep: All
-Number of pounds I've lost since starting Weight Watchers: 9.2
-Number of pieces of mouth watering homemade cherry pie I've refused: 47
-Number of points in one piece of mouth watering homemade cherry pie: 9
-Number my baby will be turning in just 13 short days: 1

So, as you can see I've paradoxically become the queen of both sloth and willpower on this trip. Hopefully returning to "real life" shortly will cure the former but not the latter. Hope you're all enjoying the last few days of July!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congrats on the 9.3 lbs lost. I've only managed 4 since starting WW.

Me said...

That's awesome on all counts...well except for having to turn down cherry pie. I don't think I could do that. It is my biggest dessert weakness. So good for you on being able to do it!