Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today is a much better day

Hoo boy, I just didn't catch a break yesterday. Work drama, personal drama, and both my lunch and my dinner turned out icky. Note to Whole Foods--brown rice California rolls are gross. Please make an extra tray of WHITE rice rolls just for me on Tuesday nights because some days I need at least one thing to go right.

So far, today is kicking yesterday's ass. By way of keeping score about how much better today is: I didn't have a car accident on the way to work today

Today: 1
Yesterday: 0

I haven't had to make any difficult personal decisions

Today: 2
Yesterday: 0

All in all, I'd call that a successful morning.

That's pretty much it. I know I promosed a big post about my Boston/Maine trip, and I swear it's coming, but I just haven't downloaded the pictures (necessary for the full experience) onto my computer yet. I'll do it tonight, and get the whole thing up in time for AW Thursday.

No comments: