Sunday, July 09, 2006

Officially on a break

We're taking a break this month. I'm tired of thinking about infertility, J's tired of thinking about infertility, and after 15 months it's time for us to give ourselves some time off.

Tomorrow is my first doctor's appointment to start the IF testing process again. Cross your fingers for me that she doesn't make me wait another month to see an OB/GYN before I can get the endometrial biopsy. I'm afraid to get my hopes up that this doctor will be as wonderful as my PCP back in Maryland was, but she can't be worse than the craptastic REs who treated me during our last two months in DC. All I really want is to make it thorugh the appointment without bursting into tears (thus labeling me the crazy patient who can't keep her shit together in front of her husband's colleague) and for the doctor to be sympathetic to our situation and want to help us figure out what's wrong.

No comments: