Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just for Adrienne

Apparently certain people who read this blog are impatient for more pictures, so here are a few to tide her over until the REAL pictures go up next week.


Here's our new bed with our too-small wedding quilt. The only thing I don't like about this bed is that we won't be able to use the quilt anymore.


The staircase, which the cats LOOOOOVE. Stairs are the best cat toy since bottle caps.


The family room, AKA junk central. Everything is getting stashed here until the furniture arrives.


My rosebushes, which I'm hoping will bloom more now that I've cut off all of the dead rose hips.


Codi, who really needs a drink of water since it's 103 degrees outside.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a nice cool bath in my lovely whirlpool tub.

No comments: