Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meme

I've been tagged for a meme by Olympix, so the pressure is ON! ;-)

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

1) Be a mom (well, duh)
2) Live in a foreign country
3) Visit Egypt
4) Learn to sew
5) Learn to cook (not just boil water)
6) Live in an urban area, not just in the suburbs
7) Become a teacher

7 Things I Can't Do

1) Get pregnant (HA!)
2) Cook
3) Sew (okay, okay, I'll think of some new things)
4) Calculus
5) The splits
6) Leave my husband alone when he's irritable
7) Break my internet habit

7 Things That Attracted Me to My Partner

1) His rugged good looks
2) The way he held the door open for me without even thinking twice about it--just did it out of habit.
3) His sense of humor
4) His laugh
5) The way he treated my friends like his friends
6) How much my cat liked him the first time he met her
7) How he's one of the only men on whom a buzz cut doesn't look weird

7 Books I Read Over and Over

1) High Tide in Tucson
2) Pride and Prejudice
3) Master and Commander
4) The Princess Diaries
5) Outlander
6) Good in Bed
7) Confessions of a Shopaholic

7 Movies That I Love

1) Beauty and the Beast
2) Good Will Hunting
3) Gone With the Wind
4) Ever After
5) The Incredibles
6) Notting Hill
7) Shrek

Okay, now I'm going to tag a few people. Ummm...

Jamila
Muffy
Erin

No comments: