Thursday, October 12, 2006

Buried in Paper

I never want to see another official form again. Between the school and my certification program, I feel like I've spent the last two days doing nothing but paperwork. Sign here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here. I still need to get fingerprinted and do some (guess!) paperwork at the district office, and hopefully after that I'll be done for awhile.

Jasper seems to be holding up very well to my new schedule. He's never spent this much time in his crate before, but he doesn't seem to be overly anxious when I let him out after I get home, and he goes in willingly every morning. Given how well he's doing with the cats, I'd like to leave him out of the crate during the day, but I'm anxious about Arcadia escaping through the doggy door. So until we solve that problem, he's crate-bound on weekdays.

And with that, I'm going to leave you with the most beautiful thing I've seen in weeks--tonight's sunset over New Mexico.

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh, that sunset is lovely.

I am glad Jasper is holding up! (And Codi and Arcadia too!)