Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Heh--Cheering Me Up

Dawn linked to this a couple of days ago, and now I've created my own. Piss me off, and I'll put you On Notice!



1) Scar Tissue--I don't really need to explain why scar tissue is number one on the list, do I? HAAAAAAATE scar tissue with the power of a thousand suns.

2) Centipedes--This one would have been lower except that they're starting to take over my yard and one came thisclose to biting Jasper yesterday. Very scary for both of us!

3) Unemployment--No phone call from the district today, and at this point I've accepted that I didn't get the job. I'm pretty sad about it.

4) Scorpions--They're back, and they brought babies. The baby thing alone shot them to the top 5--why can scoprions reproduce when I can't? We're only finding them in the garage right now, but I'm still terrified that the cats are going to find one and get stung.

5) Idiot Drivers--What is with drivers here? If they're not running red lights, they're completely ignoring right of way rules or driving WAY too fast in parking lots and school zones. I swear, they're even worse than the drivers in the DC area, and that's really saying something.

6) The CW --What the hell, people? You switched over three freaking weeks ago! Why aren't you showing Gilmore Girls or America's Next Top Model? I need my guilty pleasure TV! Shape up or I'll move you to the top of the list.

7) Dog Poop--Jasper still thinks that it's okay to poop in the house once or twice a week. I'm getting very sick of cleaning it up.

8) The Weeds in My Front Yard--Weeds are seriously taking over our yard, and nothing is helping. I spent hours weeding yesterday and today and there are still more to pull. There are ALWAYS more to pull.

No comments: