Monday, October 02, 2006

Drained

The second interview went well. I'm one of two candidates for the position, and they're making their decision today, so I should know one way or another in the next 24-48 hours. I should also find out if this first post-lap cycle worked in the next couple of days, so you can probably imagine that my anxiety is through the roof at the moment. With all that's happened lately, I just feel drained. Emotionally, psychologically, and physically.

I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, but what if I don't get the job and I'm not pregnant? I could handle getting just one, and the idea of getting both both excites and terrifies me, but what if neither happens? Where do I go from there?

1 comment:

Bea said...

Oh, my goodness. Now that is stressful. Good luck. The waiting is the worst - the knowing is something you can deal with.

Bea