Friday, March 31, 2006

Finally!

Spring has sprung! It feels like it's taken ages to come this year, but we've finally hit 70+ degree days, and the cherry blossoms are at peak. WOO HOO!

J and I are planning (well, I'm planning and J will be coming along for the ride and the margaritas) to go down to the Tidal Basin tomorrow to see the blossoms for the last time, and then we'll head up to the Cactus Cantina, one of my favorite DC restaurants, for dinner and drinks. I can't wait!

In other news, I think my subconscious is telling me that I need a break. I had a dream last night about going to the Burger King near my office (where I've never eaten) and getting into a fight with the cashier when she tried to charge me $42 for my hamburger. In the end, I also screamed at her manager for not taking me seriously when I complained.

I'm dreaming about verbally bitchslapping someone. Either I need a vacation or it's just been too long since I've made a really satisfying consumer complaint.

No comments: