Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Thoughts (or The Crappiest Entry Ever)

-I have eight boxes of Girl Scout Cookies sitting under my desk. There used to be nine, but my coworkers and I managed to eat an entire box in under 10 minutes.

-My fingernails are really long. I don't know if it's the OPI Nail Envy I've been using every week for about a month or not, but I don't think my nails have ever looked this good.

-I am in desperate need of new black dress shoes. The ones I'm wearing now are scuffed nine ways from Sunday and the soles are coming off. Sounds like a good excuse for a DSW trip to me.

-My next blood test is on Monday, then we get the official RE referral. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, even though I know we need to take this step.

-I think my mood would be a lot better if it was sunny outside.

-We found some crazy cheap tickets to Texas last night, so we're headed there next month to look at houses. Now I'm just nervous that we won't be able to make any offers because our condo still hasn't gotten any offers.

-My intern is far too eager for new projects. She needs to learn the fine art of SLACKING when the boss is out of town.

-This is probably the lamest entry I've ever posted, but unless you want to hear a detailed description of how much I want to go home, curl up under the covers, and watch dumb movies, this is as good as it's going to get today.

No comments: