Friday, March 24, 2006

Much Improved

Last night definitely made up for my crappy, crappy day.

After posting on my blog, I got a flood of e-mails and phone calls from friends and family wishing me a happier birthday. It meant a lot. After we got home, J volunteered to take me to dinner anywhere I wanted even though we hadn't really planned to go out until Friday, and we ended up getting takeout from one of my favorite places. Then we hung out at home, watched "Monk", and went to bed. After the day I had, it was exactly what I needed.

Sometimes I think that I take J for granted. I know that he doesn't fully understand why I'm feeling the way I am, but he tries. I'm not the easiest person to live with these days, and in spite of that he does his best to keep me happy. Right now, keeping me happy is a really tough job. Some days (like yesterday) are bad, others (like today seems to be) are better. Hopefully the good days will continue to outnumber the bad ones.

Still coming: the political Utah post. I'm working on it, but it's proving to be harder than I thought.

No comments: