Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I want a puppy

I want a puppy. A little squirmy, happy, gets-too-excited-around-the-cats puppy. Some days I think that getting another pet will make me feel less sad about not being pregnant yet.

A few months ago I was obsessed with getting a kitten. J said no, and his reasons were good (not enough space, we don't really want to move with three cats, Arcadia and Codi are more than enough to handle right now) but I was mad at him for quite awhile about it. Now I want a puppy, even though we still don't have enough room, we still don't want to move with another pet, and we both work long hours, so no one would be around to let the puppy out or take it on walks every day.

And a puppy needs those things.

Mark my words. The first thing we'll do when we get to Texas is adopt a puppy. And I will spoil it rotten.

No comments: