Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Personal Achievements

After all of yesterday's controversy (my stats went through the ROOF! Clearly I need to post controversial things more often) I decided that I really had to do some actual work at the office today. And what a day it was! Out of the three big projects I've had looming over my head all month, I finished two today, and will complete the third tomorrow.

Say it with me people, WOO-freaking-HOO!!! It felt so good to hit that "Send" button and cross them off my To Do list. Next up: getting on my boss's case to find my replacement, since there's no way I want to be in the office after my scheduled quit date of May 12.

In other news, I'm accomplishing a more personal goal tonight--getting some help for my not-pregnant-yet-blues. A good friend recommended a mind-body fertility class she attended while TTC, and I decided to sign up. The first session is tonight, and as usual, I have no idea what to wear. I decided that you really can't go wrong with nice yoga pants and a knit top.

Unfortunately, class tonight will keep me from obsessively checking what people are willing to pay in the final hours and minutes of my latest eBay auction. I listed a bunch of old crap last week, and much to my surprise people actually wanted most of it. Who knew that you could sell Bath and Body Works shower gel (unopened, of course) for $6.00 on eBay? Now that this experiement has proved to be so successful, I think it's time to take a serious look at some of J's random boxes-o-computer cords.

1 comment:

Jamila said...

oh, say hi to Lisa for me!